Who we are
ECC Ireland is a member of the European Consumer Centre Network (ECC-Net) which offers consumers across Europe advice on their rights when shopping in another European state. ECC-Net members co-operate closely to help settle complaints between consumers and traders based in different EU countries, Norway and Iceland. If necessary, ECC Ireland can liaise directly with a trader via its sister centre in the country of purchase.
Please note that ECC Ireland does not deal with queries from Irish consumers about Irish traders. Consumers with queries of this nature should contact the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC).
ECC Ireland team:
- Ann Neville, Director
- Juan Bueso, Legal Adviser
- Caroline Curneen, Assistant Legal Adviser
- Emma Byrne, Chief Financial Officer and Services Directive Officer
- Martina Nee, Press and Communications Officer
- Anna Heryan, Dispute Resolution Adviser
- Daniel Hanrahan, Dispute Resolution Adviser
- Julia Orr, Dispute Resolution Adviser/ODR adviser
- Donal Feehan, ODR adviser
For more information on the work of ECC-Net across Europe, please see the following informative video: